Installation & Usage
- WordPress 4.5 or greater.
- Latest Elementor Page Builder version.
- PHP version 5.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater.
- First make sure that Elementor Page Builder is installed, As this plugin works only with it.
- Download the plugin then Upload it to the plugin folder: /wp-content/plugins/ or install it through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You can find Premium Addons Elements under the category “Premium Addons for Elementor” on your Elementor element/widget list.
- All elements are intuitive and dosent need special tutorials to be followed espesially if you are used to Elementor Page Builder however we are working on creating short videos demonestrating each element’s options.
- For Premium Carousel Element you should create the rows you need to add to the slides, then save each one as a template, then save the page and refresh it from browser button. Then you will find the templates on the Carousel dropdown list so you can add to the slides. It’s a bit tricky but this was the only workaround to make it work on Elementor.
- For Premium Maps you will need to add Google API key first to Premium Addons for Elementor Plugin settings page in order for the element to work properly. If you don’t have API key click here to get one.
- After finish working on your website it’s highly recommended to disable the elements you didn’t use from the plugin’s settings page for faster website performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, You cannot use Premium Addons without Elementor as it’s an addons plugin for Elementor.
Yes it will work with any WordPress theme as long as you are using Elementor as a page builder.
Premium Addons for Elementor is light weight and we also gave you the control to enable only the elements you actually use on your website for faster performance.